Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo Challenge

I found a challenge on Pinterest to take a photo each day in February. There is even a list to follow....you know I love this type of challenge.

February 1st - Your View

This was my view as I walked down the hallway. The boys decided to have a picnic in Eli's room. :) Too bad the room is such a mess! I need to get back to my decluttering projects!

February 2nd - Words

My mother-in-law made this for us after we got married! I can't believe in August we will celebrate 18 years!! :) I love my husband and I'm so glad he's stuck with me through the good times and bad. At the bottom of the frame you can see a small stain....that's a story for another blog post! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! So good seeing you and Jarad last night!

    ReplyDelete