Friday, February 10, 2012

Fun Friday

I couldn't come up with a catchy name for this post. I figured the best title would be Fun Friday, because overall I had a really good day.

I got a lot accomplished at work today. I spent some extra time doing paperwork...I know that doesn't sound fun...but I made myself finish a couple of things that have been on my "To Do" list for a long time. I felt relieved after checking those items off the list!

After work I had about 2 hours to myself....Joseph was at his after school program and Eli was at preschool. I really should have come home and worked on some decluttering projects...but I didn't! Nope, instead I went and got a pedicure. It had been a LONG time since my last pedicure. Jarrod even recently made a comment about my rough, scratchy heels. I took that as his way of saying, "Sweetie, you really need to go and get a pedicure. I think the VIP treatment is in order!" After being pampered and reading a current copy of Us Weekly, I picked up the boys and we headed to Subway for dinner! The boys love their subs and I can't pass up the $5 footlongs (now I have lunch for tomorrow....unless Jarrod finds my leftovers in the fridge when he gets home from Maryland.)

I am really looking forward to a fun weekend with my family and friends from church!
With Love,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment