Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things :)

My boys are hilarious sometimes! I just wanted to share a few of the funny things that they have recently said...

Eli is 4 and Joseph is 7.

One night while Eli was snuggling with me he said, "Mommy, you really need to get a haircut, because your legs are too scratchy."

On Good Friday, Joseph explained that he didn't have a soccer game on Saturday because "it is Good Saturday."

In a restaurant in Maryland, Eli loudly announced, "Mommy, I know what that yucky smell is. It is your feet." (By the way, it was NOT my feet that smelled....REALLY!!)

I heard Joseph talking to his friend..."My mommy's not a real teacher. She doesn't take her kids to recess and stuff like that."

Eli got mad at me in Walmart and yelled, "You're the meanest Mommy I ever had!"

Joseph wants to participate in Lemonade Day (check out lemonadeday.org) and he was filling out a planning sheet. One question asked how much money he hopes to make at his lemonade stand. He wrote $7,000. I told him that's not reasonable and he said, "Mommy, that's just my goal."

Eli told one of the little girls in his class that he's going to marry her. When we were talking about it, he said, "Well, since I can't marry you I guess I'll have to marry somebody else." (He used to say he was going to marry me!)

I love these boys SO MUCH...they are funny, creative, imaginative, and loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment