Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Reflections

More random thoughts...my brain is so cluttered and I can't focus on one topic to write about, so I will write about everything!

  • We weren't able to make it to Eli's baseball game Friday night because we had to pick up the car from the Tire Center at Costco. We decided to take the boys to see the new movie Pirates: Band of Misfits. The boys loved it and we thought it was pretty funny!
  • I am planning to have LASIK eye surgery in a few weeks. I am so excited!! I haven't been wearing my contacts because they were really bothering me with all of the pollen and spring allergies. I forgot to put in my contacts before going to the movie, so I had to wear the 3D glasses over my regular glasses. That was attractive!! At least the theater is dark!
  • Joseph was SO excited yesterday because there was a "How It's Made" marathon on TV! He is like his Daddy in so many ways! I love it!!
  • It's tick season and they are bad already!! Joseph has had 2 on him and I have had 1 on me! Yuck!! I have stocked up on the Avon Bug Guard because so many people asked me for it last year! Let me know if you need some or go to my website: www.youravon.com/dwalker1396 .
  • Eli and Joseph had a great time supervising today while Daddy and Paw Paw pulled big logs into the field with the John Deere. Unfortunately, under the last log was a copperhead!!! In our backyard...yuck!! Those things freak me out!
  • I am writing on this blog at 11:30pm because I am procrastinating...I have 3 big meetings tomorrow and I should be finishing my paperwork!!

I hope you all have a fabulous week!!
Love,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment