Saturday, April 28, 2012

Things that made me smile today...

I really enjoyed my day...we didn't have anywhere that we had to be, so we weren't in a rush or hurried. Here are just a few of the things that made me smile today:

  • I was able to take a LONG nap today. Jarrod kept the boys, dogs, and telephone from interrupting me!
  • I watched Jarrod, Joseph, Eli, Grandma, and Paw Paw work in the yard while I cleaned the kitchen...I love having a window at my kitchen sink.
  • Jarrod brought me some beautiful flowers when he came home early on Thursday! I finally had time to arrange them in a pretty vase.
  • I went to Ross and took my time looking around....all by myself. :)
  • I found a Toy Story Lego set for a GREAT price at Ross!
  • At Harris Teeter I got Almond Milk for $1.69 (it was on sale, I had a coupon, and it doubled!) I am using lots of Almond Milk to make yummy nutrition shakes! I'll keep you all posted on my weight loss progress.
  • The boys saw a Travelocity commercial a few days ago and thought it was hilarious. They giggled and giggled! At Ross tonight they had a Travelocity Gnome statue...so I bought it and the boys went crazy when I got home! Joseph yelled, "You got us a Travelocity Norm!!"

I hope you all found lots of reasons to smile today!
Love,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment