Friday, April 27, 2012

Updates and Random Thoughts

I have so many things I want to write about on this blog, but I don't have the time to sit down and put a lot of thought into anything right now...so here is just a list of updates/funny kid stuff/random thoughts!

After posting about the funny things my boys say I remembered a couple more:
  • Eli and I were watching Dancing With the Stars and KISS performed that night. Eli said, "Look, Mommy! Those guys are dressed like clowns!"
  • One night, Joseph asked if he could come snuggle in our bed. I told him no because I needed to talk to Daddy about some ideas for this summer. He replied, "You and Daddy sure do a lot of planning!" LOL

Jarrod recently said, "You have the best friends who always look out for you." I totally agree!! I hope I can be as good of a friend to them as they have been to me!
  • One awesome friend called and asked what the boys wanted for dinner when I had a stomach bug! She knew that I wouldn't feel like cooking, so she brought them dinner!
  • Another friend knew I was a little disappointed that Jarrod and I weren't able to spend our day alone like we had planned because Joseph got sick...so she told me that her family wants to invite the boys over so we could have some alone time.
  • Another friend told me that she wants the boys to come spend a weekend with her so I can go visit Jarrod by myself.
  • What I really love about my friends is that they step up and offer to help when they know I am too stubborn to ask for help. I don't know why I sometimes feel like asking for help is a sign of "weakness."  
Next week is going to be busy again...
Monday-Joseph's guitar lessons
Tuesday-Eli's baseball practice
Wednesday-Awana
Thursday-Joseph's soccer practice
Friday-pass out from exhaustion LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment