Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bad Mommy

Something just reminded me of a story that I wanted to share...

When Joseph was about 3 months old he suddenly started having horrible tummy problems and diarrhea. He would scream and cry...I couldn't figure out what was going on with him. He didn't have any other symptoms of illness, but would kick his legs and scream like his stomach was in a lot of pain. As I was telling my assistants about his problems, one of them said, "Since you're breastfeeding, maybe it's something that you're eating. Have you been eating anything different?" I immediately knew what the problem was...I had recently tried Hot and Spicy TABASCO Cheese Its...and I fell in love with them. I was eating them by the handfuls. My poor baby!!! No wonder his tummy was hurting!! BAD MOMMY!!!!

More decluttering updates coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. Ooops! I don't know how that comment moved. :) You know I LOVE this story. Perfect example of life as a mommy of a little one.

    ReplyDelete