Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Progress

Even though I am not posting to my blog every day, I am still working on the decluttering challenges. I decluttered and organized our medicine shelf. I was shocked by how many of the medicines were expired! :(  Here are before/after pictures:


It feels really nice having this cabinet cleaned out. I am excited that I am starting to see progress in so many different areas. Slowly, but surely my house is getting less chaotic!

The projects on the decluttering calendar for the next 3 days said to go through one bathroom drawer or shelf. I decided to focus on 3 shelves in the linen closet. Even though it isn't technically in the bathroom, it stores all of our towels and some of our extra toiletries. I couldn't wait to tell Jarrod that I found one of the attachments for the vacuum cleaner. He has been asking me about it for a long time!

Here are those before/after pictures:


I am NOT good at folding sheets (obviously!) When Jarrod gets home I will ask him to help me fold them again.

The decluttering calendar now has 6 days in a row to go through a storage shelf or pile. This is going to be a big challenge for me....I have LOTS of "piles" of stuff to sort through!! Stay tuned for more updates!!

1 comment:

  1. Great work...you're going to love using your neat and organized shelves!

    ReplyDelete