Monday, January 2, 2012

One More Week

I am trying to work hard this week, because I know once I go back to work next week I won't have time to do a project and write on the blog every day.

Today I started with my spices! I had no idea I'd accumulated SO MANY spices! I threw away a lot of them...my family does not need Costco sized spices!

Before:


After:


I absolutely LOVE my Spice Turn-Around from Pampered Chef. I have to give a "shout-out" to my friend, Hannah Riley. She is a great Pampered Chef consultant! Here is her site in case you ever need anything: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/hannahriley :)

I took a break from organizing to use one of the Groupons I bought for the Northgate movie theater. The boys and I saw the new Chipmunks movie, Chipwrecked! It was really cute and the boys LOVED it. :)

After getting back to the house, I started another project...the challenge said to put all cans together in the pantry. I can't believe I am showing a picture of my messy pantry!!! At least I am happy with the end result. :)

Before:

After:



The next challenge was very easy: go through freezer and throw out old, freezer burned food. A few months ago our refrigerator was having problems staying cold and we lost a lot of food. :( So, there wasn't much in the freezer that needed to be tossed.

One last thing that I wanted to mention....during my decluttering I found a beautiful plaque that I gave my loving husband. I have no idea why he doesn't want to hang it up!! I suggested that he put it in the cubicle at his office:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dana! You are such a great friend! I miss seeing you everyday! Your cabinets look AMAZING!!! -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you, Dana! Keep it up. You're inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete