Friday, January 27, 2012

I've Fallen Off the Wagon!

My "friend" told me about $2 grab bags at Michaels full of awesome stuff....and I thought she was supporting my decluttering efforts! (ha ha...just kidding! I love you, Donna!)

I bought 7 grab bags...my table was overflowing....


$14 worth of "treasures"

There were 168 round magnets!!!!
Some of these will be donated and I'm thinking of using some of them for a craft project.

We got LOTS of stamps. I will be selling some of these at the consignment sale. :)
 
I was so surprised to find a mug with a W on it!! How perfect!


Some of this will be donated, some will be sold, some will go in my Treasure Box at school, and some will be saved for next Christmas. The boys have helped me sort through all of it...I even created a small Treasure Box to keep at home and the boys are doing chores to earn a trip to the Treasure Box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment